Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nike Flyprint ist der 3D-Printing Performance Stoff, der die Sneaker-Industrie revolu

Brown

HOUSTON (AP) Cancer survivor David Quessenberry knew all week that he’d make his NFL debut on Monday for the Houston Texans against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

What he didn’t realize until before just before the game was that he’d not only play http://www.cincinnatibengalsteamonli...y-glenn-jersey , but be one of his team’s captains.

”That surprised me,” he said. ”That was really cool. I didn’t expect that. When (coach Bill O’Brien) told the team that, everyone was really excited for me, and I was, too.”

Article continues below ...
    Quessenberry’s debut came on another tough day for the Texans as a 34-6 win by the Steelers gave them their fifth straight loss.

The guard was drafted by the Texans in the sixth round in 2013, but sustained a season-ending foot injury before appearing in a game. The following June he was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and spent three years fighting the disease before being declared cancer free and returning to practice in May. He was cut before the season Adidas Chris Stewart Jersey , but signed to the practice squad the next day, where he remained until his promotion this week.

”What else can you say about that guy? That guy was in tough shape not too long ago, and for him to come back and play in an NFL game is an incredible thing if you ask me,” O’Brien said. ”So, I thought it was appropriate to make him a captain.”

Quessenberry struggled to put into words how special Monday was for him.

”I don’t know if I could. It was everything I dreamed of when I was going through my treatments,” he said. ”Getting out there and playing a full-speed game today was exactly how I had hoped it to be.”

His teammates raved about how far he’s come since being diagnosed with the disease Wholesale Kendall Wright Jersey , and were thrilled to see him realize his dream of playing in an NFL game.

”What he went through to come out and still be able to come and be a part of this team every day like nothing happened to him, everybody feeds off his energy, honestly,” DeAndre Hopkins said. ”I don’t know if he knows it, but everybody in this locker room looks up to him.”

Some things to know about Pittsburgh’s win over the Texans:

STEPPING UP

The Steelers were encouraged that the offense performed so well in its first game without NFL leading receiver Antonio Brown, who sat out with a calf injury. Pittsburgh scored more than 30 points for the fourth time this season despite missing one of the league’s top players.

”I think when A.B. comes back he’s going to be that extra Authentic Chad Thomas Jersey , added dimension that guys have to prepare for,” running back Le’Veon Bell said. ”And I think having A.B. out of the lineup will give guys like Martavis (Bryant) and JuJu (Smith-Schuster) and Eli (Rogers) a little opportunity to go out there and get more experience learning different positions.”

ONE MORE QUARTERBACK?

Hopkins, who was drafted in 2013, has caught at least one touchdown pass from 10 quarterbacks. When Taylor Heinicke entered the game briefly on Monday when T.J. Yates was being evaluated for a concussion, he thought he might add a name to the list.

”I was hoping No. 8 stayed in so I could get a touchdown from him just to add up the amount of quarterbacks I’ve had (TD passes from),” Hopkins joked.

Despite Houston’s quarterback problems Wholesale Ito Smith Jersey , Hopkins leads the NFL with a franchise-record 13 touchdown catches, and his 1,378 yards receiving are second in the NFL behind Brown.

GETTING A BREAK

Pittsburgh clinched a first-round bye with Monday’s win, and for many players it will be a much-needed break before the playoffs begin. Bell is among those really looking forward to a breather after leading the NFL with 321 carries this season.

”I think the greatest part of the season for real is that we had a bye early like Week 9,” he said. ”So we played eight games and we had a bye and we’re going to play another eight games to get another bye. So it kind of worked out perfectly.”

SO MANY TARGETS

When Ben Roethlisberger connected with Justin Turner on a 5-yard touchdown pass in the first quarter he became the 10th player that he’d thrown a TD pass to this season. With Brown out on Monday, Roethlisberger completed passes to six players.

”It was fun spreading the ball around to everybody today Wholesale Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey ,” he said. ”I’m really proud of the way they stepped up.”

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

. Cheap Buddy Hield Jersey , Neil Walker Jersey Womens , Womens Kyzir White Jersey , Brandon Morrow Jersey Womens ,

basketball

A look ahead to top enterprise and feature stories planned globally by AP Sports. New digests will go out each Thursday and Monday and will be repeated on other weekdays. Please note that story plans may change depending on news and other issues.

For access to AP Newsroom and other technical issues Authentic Saquon Barkley Jersey , contact AP Customer Support at apcustomersupport(at)ap.org or 877-836-9477. For reruns, call the Service Desk 800-838-4616 or your local AP bureau.

As with all our operations, we welcome and want your feedback. If you have thoughts or questions about the Sports Showcase Digest or the material listed, please reach out to Oskar Garcia, assistant sports editor for the U.S. east region, at 215-446-6632 or at ogarcia(at)ap.org.

All times EDT.

SATURDAY, Oct. 28

CAR–F1-DUEL IN MEXICO

MEXICO CITY – The fiercest rivalry in Formula One hasn’t been at the front of the grid this season, but in the cockpits of the pink Force India cars in the middle of the pack. Mexico’s Sergio Perez and France’s Esteban Ocan have waged a season-long battle each accusing the other of dangerous moves on the track and grinding it out in wheel-to-wheel racing. In front of his home fans, Perez may be the most popular driver at the Mexican Grand Prix with his teammate cast as its biggest villain. By Jim Vertuno. UPCOMING: 750 words, photos by 3 a.m. Saturday.

SUNDAY Authentic Shaquem Griffin Jersey , Oct. 29

WRE–FLAIR RETURNS

Ric Flair was on his deathbed. One of wrestling’s greatest champions, a lifetime of heavy drinking caused multiple organ failures that sent him into a coma and gave The Nature Boy about a 20 percent survival rate. But even in real life, Flair refused to go down for the three count, and somehow survived the health scare. Flair, whose ”Wooooooo!” call during promos and matches became one of the most imitated catchphrases in sports, thought he would die. Alive, and with a new lease on life, Flair tells The Associated Press he’s done drinking and vows to clean up his act with whatever time he has left. By Dan Gelston. UPCOMING. 1,000 words, photos by 3 a.m. Sunday.

MONDAY Wholesale Rick Leonard Jersey , Oct. 30

BKC–GONZAGA-WHAT’S NEXT

SPOKANE, Wash. – Both inside and outside ”The Kennel,” Gonzaga is undergoing an upgrade. New locker room. New practice facility. New fancy center-hung scoreboard in the arena. It’s all part of the infrastructure the Bulldogs believe they need to have in place to make sure their breakthrough trip to the title game a year ago isn’t a one-time event. Proving Gonzaga is truly a powerhouse means more than just one trip to the Final Four. By Tim Booth. UPCOMING: 800 words, photos, video by 3 a.m. Monday.

US–ALL-STAR PASTOR

NEW YORK – Pastor Carl Lentz says he tells celebrities and star athletes truths they probably never hear from their entourage or agents. Whether it’s NBA stars Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant or pop star Justin Bieber, Lentz says his guidance is from an ”objective, loving viewpoint.” Some fans have blamed Lentz for encouraging players – like Irving – to seek new teams. Others have credited him for helping Bieber mature. Lentz, a former college basketball player, shies away from the ”pastor to the stars” label, saying he gives guidance to all Authentic Kevin Gausman Jersey , from the single mom fighting cancer who volunteers at his church to multi-millionaires. By Rob Maaddi. UPCOMING: 1,000 words, photos, video by 12 p.m. Monday.

TUESDAY, Oct. 31

FBN-NFL-YOUTHFUL CELEBRATIONS

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. – The idea, harkening back to the playgrounds of his youth, came to Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph’s mind right before he caught a touchdown pass in a game earlier this month. Just as instructed in the huddle seconds earlier, Rudolph’s teammates sat down in a circle before he ran around and patted them on the helmet in a brief but humorous rendition of Duck, Duck Authentic Kalen Ballage Jersey , Goose. A few weeks later, a couple of Pittsburgh Steelers played Hide and Seek in the end zone. The trend is a product of the NFL’s relaxed rules on celebrations. So much for the No Fun League. By Pro Football Writer Dave Campbell. 750 words, photos, by 3 a.m. Tuesday.

WEDNESDAY, Nov. 1

OLY–WINTER GAMES-SWEET SUMMER

ARCON, France – Paradoxically, so-called ”Winter” Olympians do much of their hardest work in summer. The athletes who medal at the Winter Games in South Korea in February will be those who sweated buckets and honed their skills while summer vacationers were hitting beaches. Months-long blocks of pumping iron, perfecting new tricks and fitness training are the foundations for success once the first snows fall. By John Leicester. UPCOMING: 900 words, photos, video by 6 a.m. Wednesday.

BKC–COLLEGE CORRUPTION-STATE LAWS

RALEIGH Authentic Rasheem Green Jersey , N.C. – The complex schemes can resemble a drug cartel – hatched in a seedy underworld run by characters lingering around college athletics hoping to get dibs on teenage athletes with pro potential. To unravel corruption in college sports, it takes time, money and manpower, making it difficult to enforce sports agent laws in at least 40 states. The laws were enacted to block agents and financial advisers from providing college athletes with improper benefits and to punish violators for unethical conduct. By Basketball Writer Aaron Beard. UPCOMING: 900 words, photos by 3 a.m. Wednesday.

BKC–T25-COLLEGE BKB POLL

NEW YORK – The preseason AP Top 25 men’s college basketball poll is revealed. UPCOMING: 700 words, photos released at 12 p.m. Wednesday.

THURSDAY, Nov. 2

AS–AUSTRALIA-SAME-SEX MARRIAGE-SPORTS

Australian sporting groups are showing s. Authentic Womens Rashaad Penny Jersey , Adidas Erik Karlsson Jersey , Authentic Womens Alex Cappa Jersey , Womens Josh Allen Jersey ,

pushed

MINNEAPOLIS — The Atlanta Falcons used the NFC North to show there would be no Super Bowl hangover by starting the season with three straight wins against the division.

With Atlanta now fighting just to return to the playoffs Authentic Troy Niklas Jersey , the NFC North is standing in its way.

Minnesota (9-2) has taken control of the division with seven straight wins as they head south to face the Falcons (7-4) on Sunday. The Vikings lead the North by three games but know they are competing for much more this season.

“That is everybody’s deal, isn’t it?” Minnesota coach Mike Zimmer questioned this week. “Go out and win as many games as you can and try to get in and play as many games as you can at home. But we have to win and we have to take one game at a time. Talking about it doesn’t do anything.”

A year after missing the playoffs, the Vikings have a chance at home-field advantage. They trail Philadelphia by a game heading into Week 13.

“We’ve yet to accomplish everything we want to accomplish, and we’ve got a lot of work ahead of us, but we’re hungry for it,” said Case Keenum, who has earned another start this week at quarterback. “I think everybody in this locker room is hungry.”

Keenum’s play has helped Minnesota to one of the top offenses in the league.

Keenum Authentic Jonathan Allen Jersey , who became the starter after Sam Bradford was injured and hasn’t yielded to a healthy Teddy Bridgewater, is averaging 7.5 yards per pass attempt and has 14 touchdowns with only five interceptions and seven sacks.

Zimmer isn’t making a change at quarterback but hasn’t anointed Keenum the starter for the rest of the season, either.

“We’re just going to one week at a time,” Zimmer said. “That’s just the way it is. I’m not looking to pull him, but every week is a different week in this league.”

With the Vikings winning and Keenum making plays, Zimmer doesn’t need to make a switch or declare any long-term starter.

Minnesota is fifth in the NFL with 375.7 yards per game, just ahead of Atlanta’s vaunted offense of 373.4 yards per game. The Vikings are eighth in scoring (24.6 points per game) to the Falcons in 11th (24.1) in the league.

Of course Wholesale Calvin Ridley Jersey , the big difference between the teams — other than being separated by two wins — is Minnesota’s top-five defense.

“When you first watch their tape this year, one of the things I most admire is they’re very good tacklers and you don’t see a lot of explosive plays due to missed tackles,” Atlanta coach Dan Quinn told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution this week. “They’ve got a pass rush, an ability to create turnovers with a physical style with the safeties, the corners can really run and tackle. Front to back, they play really good, fundamental football. They’ve got a good pressure package.”

The Falcons have found their explosive offense as the season has progressed. Atlanta has won four of its past five games Authentic Evander Kane Jersey , and scored at least 27 points in winning three in a row.

Wide receiver Julio Jones won the NFC Offensive Player of the Week award after recording 12 catches for 253 yards and two touchdowns in last week’s 34-20 victory against Tampa Bay.

If there is a team that might be able to handle Jones, it could be the Vikings. Minnesota features shutdown cornerback Xavier Rhodes on the back end and a pass rush led by Everson Griffen’s 12 sacks.

“It’s the same regimen, same thing,” Rhodes told the St. Paul Pioneer Press of matching up with Jones. “Go into the game, don’t believe in the hype, don’t be afraid of the name, just believe in the game. I know he’s one of the best receivers in the league Authentic Nikita Kucherov Jersey , and I’ve just got to go out and play with the mindset of having confidence going against him.”

The Falcons are likely to get back another playmaker on offense as well, with running back Devonta Freeman cleared from his concussion. Freeman has rushed for 515 yards and five touchdowns this season and has added 19 catches for 137 yards.

Freeman was a full participant in Wednesday’s practice after being cleared from his second concussion of the year and third of his career, according to the team’s website.

“It’s not something to worry about because I feel like anything that is going to happen will happen,” Freeman told the website. “You can’t live and dwell on what happens in the past. I’m just moving forward. I’m going to be the same guy when I get back on the field. Still have fun, talk junk a little bit … just have fun with it.”

Tevin Coleman had rushed for 140 yards and three touchdowns over the past two games in place of Freeman.

“We’re hopeful of that, yeah,” Quinn told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution of Freeman getting a full workload. “From a conditioning standpoint Giants Lorenzo Carter Jersey , he’s in good shape. He’s really pushed it in that way, so we’re hopeful that we get back to both Tev and Free and use them together.”

Two injury concerns for the Falcons are starting cornerbacks Brian Poole and Desmond Trufant. Both left last week’s game and did not practice Wednesday. Poole is dealing with a back injury, while Trufant has a concussion.

Minnesota’s injury report Wednesday was much cleaner. Linebacker Eric Kendricks was out with a hip injury. Right tackle Mike Remmers has passed concussion testing, but was limited with a low back injury.

. Cheap Karl-Anthony Towns Jersey , Womens Chad Thomas Jersey , Los Angeles Rams Elite Jerseys , Cheap Larry Bird Jersey ,

atlantabravesteamShop

Dragon boating is a traditional water sport that was originated in China about 200 years ago. It has become one of the fastest growing water sports across the globe. International Federation for Dragon Boating is the apex body that controls and conducts events globally. The prime reason for increasing the popularity is the benefit people get while enjoying this sport.

Dragon boat is a watercraft that is used to glide on the water during the competition. Participating in the competition enable players to experience the health benefits and thrills that are rarely found. It has become a symbol of health http://www.jacksonvillejaguarsteamon...arrison-jersey , fitness, and enjoyment for the players participating in the sport. It has been found that breast cancer survivor can improve their health while playing this sport.

Basic Requirement for Dragon Boating

Participating in the dragon boating require advance physical and mental preparedness. Rowing is a physically demanding activity and requires proper exercises to increase stamina. You need to hit the gym to increase your vitality and strength of the arm.

You need to accumulate 22 members to participate in the sport. A dragon-shaped boat is necessary on which the players sit to paddle. A drummer stands in the front to provide a rhythm necessary for gaining a synchronisation in the rowing. A steersman offers direction to the boat with the oars standing on the boat at the end.

Apart from that, you need to buy dragon boating accessories from the market to use in the sport. The top accessories needed by players are personal flotation device Cheap Shaquem Griffin Jersey , paddle, cushion seat pad, phone case cover Authentic Tyquan Lewis Jersey , and others. It is necessary to buy the quality products to experience or get a better using experience while playing the sport.

Benefits of Dragon Boating for Players

Players enjoy numerous benefits while participating in this sport. Rigorous practices on paddling enable them to increase the stamina of the hand and the whole-body. Paddling as per the beat of the drum requires lots of energy and synchronisation to create a maximum force in the process. Apart from that, it is an important occasion to meet and make new friends. It is an important way of being aware of the health and fitness, increase self-esteem Jason McCourty Super Bowl LI Jersey , and learn useful lessons participating in the event.

Use a lightweight, strong, and durable paddle to enjoy in rowing. Sports paddle manufacturers are offering quality products to the users to enhance the using experience. The paddles are made from carbon fibre with a smooth surface and carbon printing design which increase the using experience quickly.

How to Select Paddles for the Best Experience?

Paddles are an integral part of the dragon boating sport. It is necessary to select an ideal sized paddle to avoid tiring the arm within a short time. It is because a standard dragon boating event can be for 200 meters to 500 meters as per the organisation. Paddling with a heavy and cumbersome paddle will be worn out your arm within a short time. Buy dragon boat paddles analysing the quality to avoid using a low-quality product from the market. Contact us to buy high-quality paddles for your team at affordable prices

Article Tags: Dragon Boating Event Authentic Matt Kemp Jersey , Dragon Boating, Boating Event, Using Experience

. Adidas Taylor Hall Jersey , Cheap Karl-Anthony Towns Jersey , Womens Bradley Chubb Jersey , Cheap Dion Waiters Jersey ,

some

RALEIGH Wholesale Justin Reid Jersey , N.C. — The Carolina Hurricanes have had extreme results throughout the season but perhaps nothing quite like this week.

And there is no telling if Saturday night’s home game against the Buffalo Sabres at PNC Arena will bring any sense of normalcy for the Hurricanes.

There was Tuesday’s 8-1 loss at Toronto followed by Thursday night’s 4-1 victory at Nashville.

So just keeping it together might look like a challenge at times for the Hurricanes (15-12-7).

“You’ve got to have the ‘pack of wolves’ mentality, right?” Carolina coach Bill Peters said.

It is a pattern that at times might not make sense, but at least the Hurricanes know that their fortunes can change quickly in either direction.

“I think we’ve done that a few times,” forward Derek Ryan said. “We’ve had some poor performances and then bounce back the next game. That builds character and some resiliency. I’m proud of the boys for doing that.”

It also creates some uncertainty about how the team might perform.

Buffalo (9-19-7) has had fewer encouraging moments Authentic James Washington Jersey , though a 4-2 victory Friday night at home against the Philadelphia Flyers provided some positive vibes.

The Sabres, who hold the second-worst record in the NHL, are 1-2-1 in their last four games. The lone point in that stretch before Friday came in an overtime loss Dec. 15 at home to Carolina.

“Obviously trying to find the right formula,” Buffalo coach Phil Housley said. “We’re just trying to play a simple game.”

Housley said good things need to happen for the Sabres Authentic Matt Garza Jersey , whose confidence has been stunted at times.

“The biggest thing for us is to get a good start,” Housley said. “Try to back the other team off. … Don’t allow their fans and their energy to get any momentum. We’ve got to shoot pucks. We have to keep hammering that message.”

The Hurricanes should know the value of a good start because they’re 13-3-2 when scoring first.

Veteran Cam Ward has been the most consistent goalie for Carolina this month and he could be in line to start for the second game in a row after a strong performance in Thursday night’s victory at Nashville.

“When you get the opportunity to get in, you want to make the most of it and just try to do my job,” Ward said. “Winning is fun. We’re looking to end on a good note against Buffalo before the (holiday) break.”

The Hurricanes are 4-1-0 in their last five games Authentic Corey Crawford Jersey , but they have been outscored 16-15 during that span because of the misery in Toronto.

“Obviously things didn’t go well in Toronto and we were embarrassed because of it,” Ward said.

The Sabres are playing on back-to-back nights, so that could put the lineup in flux.

“It’s some difficult decisions, but it also breeds some good internal competition and they all have to be sharp Cheap DJ Moore Jersey ,” Housley said.

This is only the second home game in a three-week period for the Hurricanes, who are beginning a three-game homestand.

For Buffalo, this game begins a three-game road stretch.

. Cheap James Harden Jersey , Authentic Womens Oren Burks Jersey , Adidas Henrik Sedin Jersey , Cheap Wesley Matthews Jersey ,

contract

BLOOMINGTON Cheap Will Hernandez Jersey , Minn. (AP) He has traveled a long road: starter and castoff, journeyman and backup. Now Nick Foles stands at the summit of his sport.

How did it happen? Oh, sure, there was the mid-December injury to rising star Carson Wentz, with Foles stepping in and stepping up. But how, in a breathtaking championship game Sunday night, did this quarterback beat Tom Brady at the five-time Super Bowl winner’s specialty, a shootout?

For Foles – and for his Philadelphia Eagles – there is one underlying theme to it all: perseverance.

”The big thing is don’t be afraid to fail Logan Woodside Super Bowl LI Jersey ,” Foles, the Super Bowl, MVP, said sleepless hours after he guided the drive of a lifetime for the winning points in a 41-33 victory over league MVP Brady and the defending champion New England Patriots.

”In our society, with (social media) it’s a highlight reel. I think when you have a rough day, you’re feeling you can’t – failure is a part of your life. I wouldn’t be up here if I hadn’t failed a million times.

”You share that. I’m human, not superman. When you struggle in your life, it’s an opportunity to grow. If there’s something going on in your life http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.c...-omameh-jersey , embrace it.”

That’s exactly what Foles and coach Doug Pederson said Monday was the approach throughout the 2017 season by the Eagles. They had gone 7-9 the previous year with rookie Wentz as the starter. He improved meteorically this season and was a leading MVP contender before tearing up his knee in Week 14.

That was one of many key injuries the Eagles had to deal with on the way to their first Super Bowl title and the Lombardi Trophy – their first NFL crown since 1960, when they beat coach Vince Lombardi himself and the Green Bay Packers. Veteran tackle Jason Peters, versatile running back Darren Sproles, specials teams ace Chris Maragos and starting linebacker Jordan Hicks all were lost for the season.

Adversity.

”It’s tough,” said Pederson, whose willingness to stay aggressive was a major reason the Eagles won the NFC East at 13-3, then won three more times in the postseason. ”It’s something you spend a lot of time thinking about how you want to talk to the team. Part of it was entrusting the players a little bit, allow them to sort of embrace it and the `next man up’ mentality.”

Foles Cheap Mike Hughes Jersey , of course, was the next man behind center. He hardly was a stopgap, though, and Pederson recognized that.

The coach went back to tapes of Foles’ work with the Eagles under Chip Kelly, and then to his games with the Rams and Chiefs. Pederson made some adjustments to fit what made Foles most comfortable – the wheel route to backs and tight ends was particularly effective for Foles – and then turned lose his No. 2 QB.

”It was just a matter of him spending time with the guys, take a lot of repetitions in practice,” Pederson said. ”We knew in the building we’d be OK with him.”

OK? Doug, you and the Eagles are NFL champions.

”I think this team is full of great character men Cheap Calvin Ridley Jersey ,” said Pederson, who was a player and coach for Andy Reid, his mentor, and now, perhaps ironically, has the trophy Reid hadn’t been able to hoist. ”The leadership in the locker room – part of the message was putting it back on the players and the players own it. Not having selfish coaches and players gives you a chance to win this game.”

Philadelphia is a young team. Indeed, it might have arrived at the top ahead of schedule. It definitely arrived in a different manner than it expected.

That leaves the question of Foles’ future. He’s under contract for one more year and the Eagles can afford to keep him. Wentz clearly is the franchise QB, though his rehab could make him unavailable for much of the preseason.

”I knew I couldn’t get off the stage” without being asked about the quarterback situation Adidas Gordie Howe Jersey , Pederson joked Monday morning. ”We’ll just enjoy this moment, celebrate it with our fans in Philly. It’s not about one guy, it’s about the team.”

. Adidas Derick Brassard Jersey , Cheap Zach Randolph Jersey , Authentic Womens Jason Sanders Jersey , Adidas Tuukka Rask Jersey ,

Associated

LAS VEGAS (AP) Marc-Andre Fleury sat shirtless in front of his locker Authentic Alex McGough Jersey , staring blankly, his exhausted gaze fixed nowhere. Pads still strapped to his legs after another spectacular night’s work, the Vegas Golden Knights goalie looked as if he were trying to gather his thoughts, trying somehow to make sense of it all.

The rest of the hockey world is, too, as the newly minted Knights play Sunday with the most improbable prize of all at stake – a chance to go to the Stanley Cup Final.

The story is well known by now Jeff Locke Jersey Elite , or at least it should be. But the fantasy has never been so close to reality as it is now, with the Knights up 3-1 going into Sunday’s game against the Jets in Winnipeg.

An expansion team born last October on the heels of the Las Vegas massacre that took 58 lives is on the brink of winning it all, confounding both hockey experts and expert bookies alike.

Even the guys on the other team are shaking their heads at what the hockey gods wrought.

”You know it’s just the stars are just aligning for them,” Jets goalie Connor Hellebuyck said. ”But it’s not going to stay that way.”

Maybe not, partly because hockey is a notoriously fickle game. But in this gambling town the odds are suddenly in the house’s favor.

With the hope they don’t have to play at home again until the Stanley Cup Final, the Knights trotted out some old Vegas mojo Friday night with Wayne Newton and the Blue Man Group making appearances to root the team on. The Backstreet Boys were there and rapper Lil Jon took the microphone to lead the cheers just before Reilly Smith punched in the go-ahead goal in the third period.

And Breeland Speaks Super Bowl LI Jersey , of course, this being Las Vegas the guy doing the anthems was a singing gondolier whose day job is serenading tourists in the faux canals of Venice just across the street.

There’s nothing fake about this team now one win from one of most improbable runs ever. Once 500-1 longshots to win the Stanley Cup in their first year, the Knights are now favored – at least in the sports books – to win it all.

It’s enough to make even Bark-Andre Furry – the lovable canine and goalie namesake who is now the unofficial team mascot – to sit up and take notice.

”It’s nice, but the last one is always the toughest to get,” Fleury said. ”I think we have to keep the same mind set and just go and take it one game at a time and not think too far ahead and be ready to play that next game because they are going to be coming hard.”

That mentality has worked well for a team that began the season as an afterthought, a collection of unwanted players from other teams thrown together in hopes of winning a respectable number of games in their first year. The coach himself Authentic Quenton Nelson Jersey , Gerard Gallant, had been unceremoniously fired from the Florida Panthers, left on the side of a road with his luggage as the team bus headed down the road.

It’s been a remarkable run for a team that likes to call itself the Golden Misfits. They’ve struck gold in Las Vegas, a town that loves winners and has embraced its first major pro sports team.

Just how remarkable? Well, consider that while the Knights are five wins from bringing home the Stanley Cup in their first year, the Toronto Maple Leafs – a member of the NHL’s exclusive Original Six club – haven’t won one in the last 51 years.

On Friday Cheap Arden Key Jersey , the Knights used the same formula – speed and stellar goaltending – that has worked for them all year to beat the Jets 3-1 and take a commanding advantage in the Western Conference finals. It was the third straight win for the Knights, who have no illusion on how tough getting win No. 4 will be.

”No team is going to go out quietly this time of the year,” Gallant said.

Still, everything seems to be aligning in the Knights’ favor. They’re playing hard, yes, but they’re also getting the kind of bounces and breaks that are usually the difference in a series between two evenly matched teams.

That continued in Game 4 as Dustin Byfuglien whiffed on an attempt near the blue line and Smith scooped up the loose puck and raced down the ice to score the winner over the shoulder of Hellebuyck with 6:58 left.

Soon the Knights were celebrating Orlando Brown Jr. Jersey Elite , and Elvis was singing. Viva Las Vegas blared through the arena, and the crowd of 18,697 filed out happily into the warm desert night.

One win away for a team no one dares bet against.

—-

Tim Dahlberg is a national sports columnist for The Associated Press. Write to him at tdahlberg(at)ap.org or http://twitter.com/timdahlberg

. Authentic Womens Danny Shelton Jersey , Zach Duke Jersey Womens , Adidas Mikko Rantanen Jersey , Womens Josh Jackson Jersey ,

Sunday

PHILADELPHIA (AP) Mike Hoffman dazzled in the shootout while Craig Anderson was simply solid.

Hoffman’s tally was the only goal among 12 players in the shootout and lifted the Ottawa Senators to a 4-3 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Saturday.

Anderson made 33 saves in regulation in overtime before six Flyers tried and failed to score against him in the shootout.

”Yeah Wholesale Malik Jefferson Jersey , I think tonight was one of those nights where you’re just feeling pretty good with the shootout, being patient, not moving too much,” Anderson said. ”And they miss the net on the second one – you need a little bit of luck sometimes with those. I’ve been in there where you can’t stop anything, so every night is something new.”

The Senators looked like they had the game won in regulation http://www.denverbroncosteamonline.c...cravens-jersey , but Nolan Patrick tied it with 2.6 seconds left in the third period to force overtime.

Neither team scored in the 3-on-3 5-minute period and neither looked like it was going to score in the shootout, either. After six Flyers shooters and five Senators missed, Hoffman finally connected with a pretty move that beat Michal Neuvirth and sent Ottawa to consecutive victories for the first time since Jan. 5-6.

Hoffman got Neuvirth to bite on his forehand fake and then reached back with just his right hand on the stick for the winning goal.

”There are moves that work,” Hoffman said. ”Some don’t. If you don’t try them, you never know.”

Derick Brassard Authentic Kevin Hogan Jersey , Matt Duchene and Chris DiDomenico scored in regulation and Ryan Dzingel had a pair of assists for Ottawa. Craig Anderson made 33 saves for the Senators.

Sean Couturier and Scott Laughton also scored in regulation for Philadelphia, which lost its fourth straight to hurt its playoff position. The Flyers began play clinging to the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference but just a point ahead of the Rangers and Islanders.

”It’s an important point that we earned in the third period, but I don’t think it leaves any satisfaction for us,” Flyers coach Dave Hakstol said.

The Senators entered with the third-fewest points in the NHL and tied for the least road wins with six but managed to take advantage of Philadelphia and its tenuous goalie situation.

With top goaltender Brian Elliott (lower body) sidelined for the fourth straight game, Hakstol elected to start rookie Alex Lyon for the second consecutive contest. Lyon made his first career start in Thursday’s 4-3 loss at New Jersey.

Elliott’s regular backup Mason Rudolph Super Bowl LI Jersey , Neuvirth, had started Wednesday’s 5-3 loss in Washington before being pulled for Lyon. Neuvirth may have landed in Hakstol’s doghouse after the game by saying he was ill, something he hadn’t conveyed to Hakstol beforehand.

Neuvirth replaced Lyon to start the third period with the Senators leading 3-1.

Hakstol said he began with Lyon strictly because of Neuvirth’s health.

”(Neuvirth) was available if needed and I thought that was the right time to make a change for our team,” he said.

Laughton’s tip of Brandon Manning’s slap shot with 5:45 left in the third pulled the Flyers within a goal. And Patrick knotted the game at 3 on a rebound after Craig Anderson stopped Shayne Gostisbehere’s slap shot from the point.

The Senators scored a pair of first-period goals to take a 2-0 lead.

Duchene opened the scoring when he deked around Laughton and roofed over Lyon’s glove with 9:07 left in the period. Brassard followed 39 seconds later when he poked home his 13th of the season.

Couturier ended a six-game goal drought with his 27th of the season, extending his career high Giants Kareem Martin Jersey , 3:53 into the second period to get the Flyers on the board.

Ottawa went ahead by two again with 6:58 left in the second when DiDomenico finished a 2-on-1 break after an assist from Dzingel. The odd-man rush started when Claude Giroux slipped just over the blue line in the Flyers zone.

The Senators appeared to go in front three goals with 2.9 seconds left in the second when Brassard beat Lyon for a second time, but the goal was disallowed after a coach’s challenge determined Ottawa was offside on the play.

NOTES: Elliott skated on Friday and could be ready for the Flyers’ next game, Tuesday at Carolina. … The Senators’ Bobby Ryan (hand) didn’t play after getting hurt in the third period of Thursday’s 2-1 win over Anaheim. Ryan will miss Sunday’s game against Montreal. … The Senators won both games of the season series, which wraps up Feb. 24 in Ottawa.

UP NEXT

Senators: At Montreal on Sunday.

Flyers: At Carolina on Tuesday night.

. Authentic Womens Robert Griffin III Jersey , Adidas Patrik Laine Jersey , Womens Frank Ragnow Jersey , Authentic Womens Chad Thomas Jersey ,